With the City of Winds being one of the best, most populous, socially and ethnically diverse and entertainment-rich locations in the whole of the US, we’ve got a lot to cover in this article!
Basically, if your visit to Chicago will be as short as just 1 or 2 days, you’ll not be able to try all the entertainment options that we’re offering you here.
But then again, no one visits the Big Apple (also known as New York) for just a day or two, right? So why cut on your holiday time here?
So, in case you’ve been missing our point about just how much of fascinating stuff can be found and seen in Chicago, let’s get to your very first (and very best, in our humble opinion) option of getting a first general look over the city – in a helicopter.
This way you’ll be able to actually cover all of the city’s landscapes, experience all of the skyscraper’s from the above, see the Lake that the city is so famous for and just chill out up and high…
- Those are available for our family room and suites guests.
- As a rule, we allow only specific types of pets to be admitted into the hotel rooms.
- Exceptions for suite guests apply.
Anyways, when you get down and will be ready to hit the streets of Chicago by foot, start with visiting the Art Institute.
Did someone previously tell you that the Modern Art Museum in New York is the ultimate museum of the US, do not believe them. The AI of Chicago is times better!
After hitting that, take a lunch break in accordance with another article of ours – which lists the 55 Best Eat & Drink venues of the City.
At the end of the day, if that and visiting the Siers Tower was not enough to convince you that Chicago is just so much better than the rival-city of New York, then we’re not sure what will!
- We guess that is the matter of optimizing everything we do, in order to keep both the quality standards and rules and the pricing intact.
- In fact, we have two conference rooms and we cater your business meetings with both food menu items and beverages!
- If your party is planning to attend soon, please book us as beforehand as possible!